BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who Am I?

"Enjoy life while you are young because you have only one life to live "this is the way I want to live my life". Like many teenagers, i want to try everything that life can offer to me.
As you can see me passing by. Im too shy to express myself, as what classmate inmy High School days know about me. Im a simple, quiet girl but sometimes a misunderstand one.My friends call me a moody person because there is a time that we plan to go somewhere and Im the one cancel that plan thats why my friend  got angry with me sometimes.
When I entered my College life, II always go out with my barkada,hanging out with them, makes me feel Im not alone because there is a time that conflicts come and I dont know what will I do, they are the one who carry me up, they can make me laugh.
I want to enjoy my life as what I do right now, and most especially dont forget to Thank GOD because he is the one who knows every little thing about us. So live Life enjoy it and be Happy...

0 comments: