BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Existence

I exist through others, through society because in the areas of work, play, sense perception, thinking and feeling, we need our companion. There is saying that, "No man is an Island". Human existence has historical character, we need others to enter the Human world of meaning and to make it our own and beingntogether is a fundamental value which gives authentic fulfillment in our life.


First I create by GOD for many task to fulfill, many goal to attain like now I exists that somebody I like to share what I know, my knowledge and what I have learn. I will share all of these by teaching the pupils.


Second, to take care the the nature of the world, to give love and to be love to my neighbor. And the last is to Love Our GOD and faith with him to make our Life complete...

0 comments: